Please make sure to check if your question has been answered in the above FAQ section. Below are some of the known issues that we are aware of and we are working on resolving these issues.
Known Issues Affecting Certain Users:
- Video Ads: Video ads are introduced to certain users during this testing phase. The video ads functionality will be released to all players once the testing phase has been completed. Video ads are not available on desktop at this time. If there are no videos available this can cause a crash.
- Game Does Not Load: Game only loads up to a certain percentage (0% – 99%) for certain users. For this issue, please reach out to support for assistance.
- Game Not Available: Game displays a “Game Not Available” error message for certain users. This may be because the game is not available for your area. You also may not be able to find the game through Facebook Instantgames.
- Game Crashes: Please make sure your Facebook Messenger is updated to the latest version as that may resolve some issues. We are constantly working on improving the performance of the game on all phones, so you may experience improvements as we continue development of the game and as Facebook Messenger releases updates to their app. So please make sure to update your Facebook Messenger whenever a new version is available.
- Update OS Issue: EverWing is available on the operating system iOS (v8 or higher) and Android (v5 or higher), and through Messenger.com on computer browsers. This means that previous operating system versions such as Android 4.4 KitKat does not support EverWing on Instant Games.
- Resolution Setting Issue: You can resolve this issue by reinstalling Facebook Messenger. We are currently working on a solution to this issue as well.
- Messenger Notifications: When you play EverWing in a Facebook Messenger chat group, you may send some EverWing notifications to your friends as you progress through the game. If you would like to limit these notifications to a certain chat group of friends, you can create a separate Messenger chat group to play EverWing.
- Selecting a Friend Issue: For certain users, the game may crash or not respond when trying to select a friend to play with. We are currently working on a solution to this issue.
If your issue is not listed as a known issue and is not resolved by the FAQ, please login to the EverWing Support portal to submit a ticket and contact support: https://everwing.zendesk.com/